Red Clay Consulting
Data Integration and Reporting Specialist
Red Clay Consulting is seeking a Consultant to work in a Data Integration and Reporting Specialist project role. The primary job function is to implement, support and provide reporting solutions to clients.
Familiarity with any Oracle, Cognos or Microsoft analytics products, SQL, or Business Intelligence is required. Experience with Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management(MDM) or Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) is highly desired. Travel up to 80% is required.
A typical day might include the following
- Interact with the RCC team and customers developing and testing solutions in support of data integration for Oracle Utilities MDM, CC&B, ODM, and OUA.
- Collaborate with team members to research and develop fixes data synchronization issues.
- Understand the entire Oracle’s entire Meter to Cash solution and how each component operates in the overall architecture.
- Collaborate with Technical Architect to develop and implement solutions.
- Implement reporting solutions to meet client needs.
- Support data integration utilizing Oracle Data Integrator.
- Support reporting development utilizing Oracle tools including OUA, OBIEE, OBIU.
- Understand Oracle’s current and future reporting landscape/roadmap for Utilities products, specifically MDM and CC&B. Provide solutions that fit the future state.
- Mentor junior team members.
Requirements Include the Following
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the following:
- Technical Skills: SQL, XLM technologies
- Product Knowledge: Oracle Data Integrator 11g/12c, Oracle BI Publisher, ETL data processing
- Enterprise reporting and business intelligence solutions (OBIEE, Cognos, etc.)
- Java, PL/SQL
- Enterprise Data Integration product and processes
- Experience with enterprise data integration tools (Informatica, Talend, Astera)
- Oracle Utility products (i.e. MDM, CC&B)
Desired Personality Traits
- Team player, multitasker, excellent communication skills (convey highly technical information into business terms), ability to mentor team members.
RCC is an EOE. Only qualified candidates will elicit a response. No follow-up phone calls, please.