Website Red Clay Consulting
As an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Integrator, you will work as part of a team throughout the entire software development life cycle of the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Of choosing the best integration techniques, analyzing individual interfaces, utilizing extensive integration skills to transform data, and be able to step back to see how they all work together.
- For making the integration points reusable for our clients.
- Facilitating requirements discussions with business subject matter experts. This will include but not limited to; requirements documentation, designing a solution based on the designated software applications, configuring software using application-specific configuration tools, testing software modifications, rolling out production environments, training clients, and providing production support.
- This position will be Atlanta-based office but will travel up to 80% (Monday through Thursday) to work with our clients face to face as necessary for the project. The location of clients varies, but is generally within the United States and Canada.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time (generally Monday through Thursday on client site)
- 3-5 years of experience implementing Oracle solutions
- Oracle SOA Suite – Oracle SOA Suite 11g (BPEL , OSB, OWSM, Oracle Business Rules)
- Oracle Enterprise Service Bus 11g
- Scripting SOA and OSB deployment in ANT
- Deployment in WebLogic 11g
- Experience with Web Service and XQuery/XPath, Transformations
- Experience in Object Oriented Development
- Ability to write QA documents (test plans, procedures, test reports)
- Ability to thoroughly test code
- Ability to define, document and review project requirements and use cases
- Ability to work as part of a team, maintain a good work ethic, be a self-starter
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- Performance tuning
- Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management or Customer Care & Billing experience is highly desirable