Red Clay Consulting
Red Clay Consulting is looking for an Oracle CC&B Consultant.
MUST BE SPANISH SPEAKER
- Interact with Business and IT Users at all levels to determine business requirements and system specifications.
- Study current practices and mapping as-is business processes.
- Facilitate technical and functional design workshop and articulate solutions through written and verbal communication.
- Develop CC&B functional designs and technical specifications for customization, interfaces & reports.
- Review and validate proposed technical solution options to ensure all functional requirements are addressed.
- Design test scenarios and unit test cases to ensure customizations meet the requirements.
- Develop/review detailed estimates for design and development phases based on requirements & design.
- Review existing interface specifications and technical designs to provide mapping to CC&B interfaces.
- Adherence to IT development procedures and standards.
- Provide the road maps for future product upgrades and new functionalities provided by Oracle.
- Proactive analysis around existing processes/configurations.
- Performs investigations on issues raised by the client to provide explanation and possible workarounds on issues.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in software consulting or product development.
- Knowledge of Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B).
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred.
- Experience utilizing the complete Software Development Lifecycle implementing packaged software solutions.
- Solid logic, analytical skills, and technical skills.
- Experience with HTML, XML, XSL and XSLT is required.
- Strong communication skills are a must (oral and written).
- Must be able to work as part of a team, maintain a good work ethic, be a self-starter.
- Must be able to break down overwhelming problems to solve manageable subcomponents.
- Must be able to learn new technology.
- Spanish speaking required.
RCC is an EOE. Only qualified candidates will elicit a response.