Offering Best-In-Class Employee Benefits
Working at Red Clay has many perks! Believing that employees are our greatest asset, our goal is to identify and provide valuable employee benefits. Also, many Red Clay employees travel often, so we want to find ways to mitigate their busy schedules. Among the benefits our employees have told us are most important to them are those related to achieving a work/life balance, staying healthy, providing security for their families, saving for the future, being recognized and rewarded for hard work, advancing their careers, meeting personal and professional goals, and having fun!
We are proud of the benefits we offer and continually assess whether those benefits are still meeting our employees’ needs.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- MyIdealDoctor Telehealth
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Basic Life Insurance, as well as Voluntary Employee and Spouse Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Hours and Flex Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Volunteer and Charitable Gift Matching Program
- Office Coffee, Drinks, and Healthy Snacks
- Free Parking or Public Transportation Reimbursement
- Company-Assisted Tuition Program
- Professional Development and Training Programs
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program
- Fun Company Outings, Parties, and Meetings
- Office Located in Atlantic Station – a Live/Work/Play Development
- Amazing Co-Workers
Interested in exploring opportunities with Red Clay Consulting? Take a look at our current openings.