Putting the Fresh in Refreshing – Every Single Day
Spend any time working with us and you’ll likely notice something refreshing—we do what’s right and fair for our people, our clients, our company and our community. And we do so in a fun, non-bureaucratic environment. No politics. Just working hard beside a group of smart, talented, fun people who believe that great things can be achieved through working together. It can take some getting used to, but it comes from an understanding of where you are, a respect for what you’re trying to accomplish, and a potent combination of intelligence, humor, experience, and belief that together we can succeed.
Red Clay is ambitiously led with integrity by industry experts who are proud to manage a team of dedicated and enthusiastic employees. We give our clients the perfect balance of solid strategy and innovative solutions. It’s a duality that starts at the top with our partners’ varied experiences and is carried out by our talented implementation team.
Our Beliefs in Action
Since 2001, Red Clay has been a leader in solving business problems with best-in-class technologies. We’ve done so with a team of diverse thinkers who happen to share some fundamental beliefs.
- Work Hard – The people at Red Clay are here because they are driven to do what we do. Why does that matter? It means that our work is a reflection of who we are, so we’ll work tirelessly to be sure it’s the best it can be.
- Embrace Opportunities – Even the best technology can be improved. We see endless opportunity to create even more relevant and useful solutions for our clients. Hundreds of challenges remain unsolved. Your creative ideas matter and are worth exploring!
- Have Fun – Work and play are not mutually exclusive. We take what we do seriously, but have a great time doing it. Go ahead. Laugh. Joke. Cut-up. We’ll join you!
- Be Yourself – Do what makes you happy! We pour what we experience outside of work into our work and vice versa; each is better because of the balance.
- No One Else Can Do What We Can Do Together – Our work can stand up to any work done anywhere. No one is pushing harder. No one is forming stronger relationships with their clients. No one cares like we do.
Our employees consider Red Clay a Best Place to Work because it is a place they can work with great people, meet personal and professional goals, be respected, and share in the success of growing company.
Ready to see for yourself? Explore our current openings.