Sharing What Motivates Us to Deliver Excellence
In 2001, Red Clay Consulting was established on the founding partners’ desire to bring a superior level of implementation, integration, and consulting services to the utility market.
We are headquartered in Atlanta, GA—a city built on a foundation of crimson-hued mineral soil. This soil, called red clay, is known for possessing exceptional bearing capacity; which is the ability of soil to support the load applied to it. The same is true of our approach to helping clients. Our breadth and depth of our experience with Oracle & LODESTAR utility solutions means we can solve any business solution and overcome any obstacle that would restrict us from delivering anything less than one 100-percent client satisfaction and project success.
We employ some of the most experienced Oracle Utilities implementation staff in the industry, including the highest number of certified Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) specialists. Our accreditations include being an Oracle Gold Partner and holding specializations in Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) and Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG). Follow the links below to find out more about Oracle Utilities Software:
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG)
- Oracle Utilities Operational Device Management (ODM)
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM)
- Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- Oracle Utilities Service Order Management (SOM)
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
- Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service (CSS)
- Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence
- Oracle Utilities Analytics
- Oracle Utilities Billing Component
- Oracle Utilities Load Analysis
- Oracle Utilities Load Profiling and Settlement
- Oracle Utilities Portfolio Management
- Oracle Utilities Rate Management
- Oracle Utilities Quotations Management
- Oracle SOA Suite
A successful completion of a recent utility project in New Zealand is the latest example of our expanding global footprint, offering yet another demonstration of our ability to solve business problems with technology in multiple jurisdictions, states, and countries.
Engage with Us Today
You’re invited to take a tour of our site to learn more about what we do, and how we do it. Contact us today at 678.445.3770 or email@example.com to learn more about how we can support your next Oracle Utilities or LODESTAR project.