Delivering Excellence Through a Rock-Solid Foundation
To keep pace with the speed of market change, utilities need the most innovative, flexible and proven solutions available. With an undisputed track record improving the customer experience and enhancing operational efficiencies, the Oracle Utilities product suite is the undisputed leader of emerging utility technologies.
Key Product Benefits
- Delivers faster implementations
- Reduces the time and cost of application integration
- Delivers utility-specific services faster
- Increases corporate administrative efficiency, and turns business data into business intelligence
- Addresses utility-specific pain points
- Eases the development and administration of cross-departmental business processes through pre-integrated applications
- Supports utilities through configuration – not expensive customizations
- Integrates easily with existing legacy or other non-Oracle packages
- Eases upgrades and testing
- Helps lower total cost of ownership
Red Clay’s Oracle Expertise
Red Clay is an Oracle Gold Partner and holds specializations in the Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) and Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG) applications. Additionally we employ the highest number of certified Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) specialists, many of whom served as Oracle consultants before joining Red Clay.
Red Clay’s LODESTAR Credentials
In 2007, Oracle acquired LODESTAR, a provider of meter data management, commercial and industrial (C&I) billing, load research, load forecasting and pricing, load profiling, and settlement and transaction management solutions to the utilities industry. Many of Red Clay’s consultants previously worked for LODESTAR, giving them deep experience with the product set which is now integrated with the Oracle Utilities product suite.
Start the Conversation
Contact us today at 678.445.3770 or email@example.com to learn more about our Oracle Utilities product suite and LODESTAR expertise.